9/13/2008

so many questions

the dog has seriously been staring at me for four or five hours today.  i do not know what she wants.  i am not any more funny-looking than normal.  what's the deal?!

in other news, how on earth do i keep collecting these charlie brown boys?  the newest one at least does not require me to be lucy, which is refreshing, but for the love of cheese.  seriously, what's wrong with me?

oops, the dog had drifted off to sleep, but my poor rendition of a willie nelson song woke her.  but that is totally NOT what has caused the previous staring.

(p.s. it may be impossible for me to create either a post or any sort of status message without using at least one of the following: caps, italics, question marks, exclamation points.  this probably means that i'm a horrible writer).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home